วันจันทร์ที่ 2 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Reflextion



Reflextion
I divide my reflection 2 parts.
1. Class room
First when I started to learn in class ENG-380 English for international trade, I was very worry between the course and members in class. Because I don’t have the background about business and blog design. It is very work-hard for me. However ‘work-hard never kills’ I use the time to learn in class and find more information to adapt when the blog do. I can practice all of skills when I do blog until now I think I am one of the employees in Banyan Tree organization already.
2. Teacher
It’s not easy I am happy to study in difficult and a lot of work. I am enjoy to study with you so much. You are good speaker, entertainer, and good teacher. Thank you for everything that I receive from you.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น